Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hospital/Moscow/Day 9

Cubicle 1705/Infectious Diseases Hospital/ Moscow/ Day 9

Astronomers found out that not every star in the skies shines her light. There are huge massive stars there in the universe but they do not shine their light, on the contrary they consume the light. Such stars are called Black Holes. There are too many black holes there in this world. If there’s any light there in you, let it shine. Lord, please help me bring the light into this dark place!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

“I am the Lord that heals you; I am the Lord your healer. Will send my word and heal your disease…” - Charles

Anonymous said...

Он держит тебя всегда в своей руке, а мы поддерживаем твои руки! Держись!-Максим

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry and heartbroken that you are going thru this… - Troy