Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hospital/Moscow/Day 10

Cubicle 1705/Infectious Diseases Hospital/ Moscow/ Day 10

I woke up this morning feeling so blue. Good morning, Father. No answer… Daddy, please don’t play hide-and-seek with me today. But He still did… often times my life reminds me of the game I played with my mom and dad when I was little. They often played hide-and-seek with me. It seems to me that my heavenly Father likes to play the same game with me over and over again. He hides and I seek. I guess hide-and-seek must be good for me. It is a learning process. I constantly learn to realize He is still around although I can’t see, feel, or sense Him. Dad wants me to realize He is the absolute. He exists always. I find it very interesting… a minute ago I saw Him in the Word, or the simple truth, or a miracle but next thing I know, He is not around anymore, I can’t see Him, I look around and all I see is the troubled world I live in. I learned His favorite hiding place, though… He likes to hide behind His creation. To find Him, I sit still and gaze at His creation: waterfalls, skies, birds, mountains, animals, ocean, rivers, fishes, and of course, peoples. I see Him there. When I concentrate on His works and powers, I forget about my sickness, cold feet and high temperature and start believing in Him even more!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were longing for a word from you! Thank you for your text! God loves you and hears your cry, pal. We pray more for you!- Charles

Anonymous said...

Igor and Olga,
We are praying for you guys. The Lord is using this illness to some way for you to glorify Him. We look forward to your next visit. Stephanie will have her drivers license by then, and we will all have to get together, including "Tomski". We love you guys and miss you. God Bless you both.

The Kolbo Family, Kevin, Susan, Stephanie, Preston, and Jessica

Anonymous said...

Hello Olga,
We just wanted you to know that we are praying for Igor’s quick and full recovery. We are thinking of you guys and look forward to seeing you real soon. Both of you are very special to our family and can’t wait to spend some time together. Say hello to Igor and give him a BIG KISS from all of us.

We Love You,
John and Family

Nathaniel Houlmiere said...

Wow, this one really ministered to me, I hope all is well with you, I am praying for you guys.

Nate