Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hospital/Moscow/Day 1

Cubicle 1704/Infectious Diseases Hospital/ Moscow/ Day 1

Feeling so sick… never felt that way in my life before… going down… deep down… seems I am dying… tumbling down the rabbit hole… how deep the rabbit hole goes? my skin is burning, my stomach is rumbling constantly… threw up a couple of times… went cold, went hot, went out… here we go again… down the rabbit hole… bad dream… woke up… opened my eyes… dark hospital room… am I dead? – Not really, said the nurse, you are down but still alive… praise the Lord, I murmured

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Игорек, держись, милый, все будет хорошо, молилась за тебя, Господь не даст нам испытание, которое бы мы не смогли вынести! Очень люблю тебя! Выздоравливай, твоя Лека!

Anonymous said...

Do not even think it, get well, we will get together soon, love you, buddy! - Lewis

Anonymous said...

My brother, I am so sorry for what you have had to go through. We in Tanzania extend our hands over you in prayer. We fell in love with you. May God grant quick recovery!-Charles