Monday, December 15, 2008

Hospital/Moscow/Day 6

Cubicle 1705/Infectious Diseases Hospital/ Moscow/ Day 6

Observed an interesting thing this morning, if I allow depression or anxiety to come in, my God Channel gets cluttered, the signal becomes weak and breaks up on me, I then lose touch with the Lord! When I lose touch with Him I am lost. David once said: (paraphrase) You hid your face from me and I am lost! Like an astronaut, as soon as he loses touch with the Base, he is lost in space. It is scary! I have been that road before. I know where it ends and I do not want to be there. I need Him online all the time; He leads me, gets me back on track helping me take my showers, shave, read, pray, and go thru my daily routine living it from almost to utmost… still dizzy in my head… sick in my stomach… my body temp fluctuates… Lord, have mercy on me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Brother, How are you today? Been teaching a class and just now got back home. Is the Lord keeping you safe? We plead with him daily for you. Love you much! - Charles

Anonymous said...

Гошенька, буду в субботу, если в Казань не улечу. Продержись мальца, я уже при дверях… що привезти в больницу? - Сергей