Friday, November 13, 2009

Teaching the Word at Good News Church



This last Sunday I had the great pleasure to teach the Sunday morning service at the Good News Church in Cherepovets. Pastor Vladimir was out of town and asked me to teach in his place. I love it every time I get a chance to grow bigger people in the Lord by teaching the Bible inductively, watching the effect of the Word on people’s lives, and hoping that it will catch on causing people to study the word for themselves. I preached a message from Mathew 24, 25 about being ready in the end times as we wait on the Lord and not to get complacent like the wicked servant who started beating his fellow servants and getting drunk. I had a lot of fun and the congregation was blessed and encouraged by the Word!



















click here to see more pictures

No comments: