Monday, January 31, 2011

P.M. WITH JESUS...

PRAYER WHEN YOU CAN'T PRAY. Comes to all of us... a time when we know we need to speak to God and the words are not coming out. Then, perhaps, He is asking us for a silent trust... wordless waiting... silence that is patient... intention that reaches up to God. I remember my precious mom when she was fighting this cancer... when I prayed for her, I would cup my hands together and visualize that I am putting her and all her needs in the wounded hands of Christ. Sometimes, when I pray for people I say: Lord, You know him/her better than I do... I entrust him/her to You... please design a special, unique grace for him/her today... Love that is deep often does not find words to express it... and that's all right!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well what a cowinkeydink, we must be related.. I to am a Jesus Freak!!
It's good to know that GOD listens to us through our heart and is already dealing with our prayers before we speak a word. Much Love to you, Olga and Igor. Love Dal

CHRISTIAN said...

Hey Dal, it was great to hear from you! You nailed it saying that God is dealing with us even before we speak a word! It is very encouraging to know! I will trust my life and health problems to Him! Thank you again for being such a blessing to us!