Thursday, January 27, 2011

A.M. WITH JESUS...

"The very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows." -- Luke 12:7

How easy it is to forget this! Every time the sparrows return to my street, they come to the place they have been fed. To be fed, we as children of God, must return to the Father.

What is the Lord saying to me this morning through this passage Luke 12:1-7?
Isn’t he saying, “Igor, the worrying about many things in the ministry and your family does not help. I will find a way both for your family and ministry to prosper. Relax! Live! Let Me live through you!” I sit quietly and contemplate God’s word to me. It is so peaceful and quiet in the room. Silence is one of those riches that cannot be bought with coin... but only by my willingness. It is my opinion that our willingness to silence and solitude will be received by the Lord as a prayer in itself. It says to Him: "Here I am, Lord. Speak to me." Beloved, I learned from the Lord that a lot of good things will occur in my life if I learn to be still in His Presence! Once I read this and liked it a lot: "If you love the truth, be a lover of silence! Silence, like the sunlight, will illuminate you in God... silence will unite you to God!"


2 comments:

Katie_vesna said...

that's what i think of at present : silence can speak louder than words if i can listen to it and understand what it says :)

CHRISTIAN said...

Hey Sis, great to hear from your heart! Olga and I truly believe that in order for a human to become a lover of silence, he/she wants to become a lover of the truth in the first place. Then a person can listen to the silence and understand what the Spirit says, don't you think?