Wednesday, February 23, 2011

P.M. WITH JESUS

There’s a proverb that I love, it says: “Pay attention to small beginnings because they just might get big.”

My friend, as you work your job this week, please pay attention to details because you never know where it can take you. Please don’t get discouraged, keep dreaming of the Lord… keep working the dream with the Lord…

What an amazing thing that the life that we are living today, that sometimes seems so ordinary, could be very extraordinary! And the whole world is sitting there and watching it all happen. From the bottom of my heart I would like to wish you to keep living your finest life! Now, listen to God carefully and meditate on His words:

Psalm 37:4,5 " Delight yourself in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him and He shall bring it to pass."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen to that! Keep on dreaming, never lose your faith, no matter what is going on around you!
God is on your side ALWAYS!!!

May God reachly bless your ministry, guys!

Olga Pesyakova

ReformationOfBeauty said...

Praise God for his mercy and his grace. I'm thankful that he gives me perfect peace and allows his grace to be new everyday I breathe the breathe he blessed me with. Thank you for sharing the word of God. May God continue to bless you

CHRISTIAN said...

You guys blessed us by sharing your beautiful hearts in comments! We are blessed to know that you still love us, believe in us and missing us when we are far away from you on out missions trips!