Thursday, February 24, 2011

IGOR, THANKS FOR YOUR GIFT!

Beloved Kingdom Givers,

Yesterday Olga and I received a thank you letter from Nina, a handicapped sister in the Lord from the church in Kirilov, Russia! She became paralyzed from her waist down at the age of 25. We came to visit our sister before we left for the States. The minute we entered Nina's abode the Lord spoke to us about giving Nina a new bed and a comfy mattress. We handed Pastor Yuri $400 to go to Moscow IKEA store to buy a new bed and a very comfortable mattress for her.

Nina sent us a thank you letter through Pastor Yuri and in turn, Olga and I would like to thank you, our dear friends and partners for enabling us to do good and bless less fortunate people around us! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for the love-gift you sent our way in February!

Dear Igor and Olga,

My family and I so appreciate your generous gift! There are dozens of ways you could put the money to good use but you decided to buy me a new bed.  I cannot put it in words how blessed I  am to receive a wonderful gift of love from you. My father and my step-mother are not Christians and they were shocked by God's love. Thank you so much for shining it through you and helping make my handicapped life more comfortable!

May my God richly bless you and keep you as you travel and spread the Word! I am praying for you with no ceasing! Can't wait to see you!

Yours in Jesus,
Nina

No comments: