Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Olga's Bithday...




Was a real HIT! On the day she turned 38, we decided to go to Anisimovo, Olga's hometown and splash a little celebration on the family and loved ones; her mom and dad, my mom and dad, Olga's brother Nicolas and his family, Olga's cousin Veronica, my uncle Sergey and my beautiful nieces were there to give their love to Olga on that special day.
We arrived in Anisimovo in the evening and as soon as we came into the house our parents led the room full of relatives in singing "Happy Birthday to You!" You should see how much food Olga's mom cooked that day... and some of you know that she is a great cook! Look what she had cooked to celebrate Olga's birthday... wish everyone of you were there...
Next day we went to the forest to pick up berries and mushrooms. We had so much fun in the forest eating berries right from the bush...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have a very beautiful wife my friend. I love and miss both of you! Happy Birthday Olga... my precious sister in Jesus! Love, Sheri....