Saturday, August 15, 2009

5 Reasons I Want to Equip the Youth... Reason #2


#2 – I Believe In Our Youngsters!


First of all, let me clearly explain to you why I am doing that. I love teenagers! Seriously, I love them and believe that they ARE our church and not the future of our church!


Second of all, I honestly believe that the next ICM-Russia director and senior pastor of our church could be in this room! I am not going to be the head of the ministry forever. One day I will die and pass the leadership reigns over to someone else…and it could be one of them who is here participating in the project! I believe the next Billy Graham could be here. Or the next Kathryn Kulman! I believe that one of the greatest missionaries to ever live could be here… and so I want to spend as much time with them as I can!

No comments: