Monday, November 10, 2008

Arriving in Arusha and ministering in Moshi, TZ

Mzungu, not sure if the spelling is right...but that is the swahili for white person. Basically, me and the other missionaries stick out like sore thumbs here. Where ever we go people are saying "Hi" and "Muzugu"... the kids gather around us and hold our hands. They say "Hi", laugh and giggle! I truly feel like a traveling circus act!! It is so funny. I must say HI top a million people on my walks around town and back and forth to the seminar venue! We are also asked for money and candy wherever we go. Learning more and more swahili, "KaKa" would mean "a brother"! Why are the men always called KAKA and not the women? Everything is really going great so far!!!! I'm sorry for not posting a lot of entries. Internet is so slow. And my pictures are not uploading. Ugh!!!!!!!!

No comments: