Wednesday, January 2, 2008

igor prokopyev: severodvinsk IBS seminar

Dear Partners and Friends! Thank you so very much for your support and prayers!
In the first part of December I was invited to Heart to Heart Church of Severodvinsk, Russia to do an IBS Level 2. I called Andrey Sorokin on the phone and asked him if he wanted to go. Andrey gladly agreed to travel with me to Severodvinsk and get some more training on how to do Level 2 of the Productive Bible Study Seminar. On December 5 we took a train from Cherepovets to Severodvinsk and on December 6 we started the conference.
Andrey opened with prayer. All 25 leaders joined him in worshipping Jesus! You could sense that those people knew how to treasure the presence of the Lord! That was sweet! Many things about this trip deeply moved me, but one of the things that most struck me in my spirit was the dedication of those young men to prayer and the Word of God! They had determined to pray and abide in the Word to glorify God in the town! You could tell they learned to believe God for miracles in different circumstances and situations!
Believers in the Heart To Heart Church were very active and fast! In answering my questions they always hit the target! I was tremendously blessed with what I saw in that beautiful church. It was so much fun teaching and training them on how to prepare and lead a small disscussion group and how to prepare a message and feed the flock on the Word of God!









No comments: