Friday, November 18, 2011

SERVING JESUS AND HIS PEOPLE IN PISMO BEACH, CA

Greetings in the Name of the Lord!
Olga and I just returned to Pollock Pines from our missions trip to Pismo Beach, Central Coast! It went real well, praise God! Olga and I were blessed to see some 90 believers gathering for praise and worship and teaching of the Word! I had a terrific time teaching inductively out of Gospel of Luke! Olga and I spent some time in prayer with people who came up to us at the end of the service. We found the congregation to be a very alive church. Pastor Paul asked us to come back in January. Olga and I would come to this church in a heart beat because the fellowship with the saints in that church was very fruitful! One night Pastor Paul invited his friends to come over for dinner and fellowship and we had a ball with the group! We prayed, ate and God led us into a discussion that really blessed our hearts! After church some people came over to the house we stayed at, we had a wonderful time of fellowship and getting to know each other. We met a lot of cool people there! It was a fruitful time with this church! What struck me the most is that they have the same New Testament church concept that we have. Yes, we did have much in common! Unity of God always excites me! Thanks for praying for Olga and I!  God has again answered your prayers.  He is so good to us and always has been!

No comments: