Sunday, March 6, 2011

A.M. with JESUS

I can't change the direction of the wind but I can adjust the sails to reach my destination!

Wisdom and the search for it, that is what I was meditating on this morning when I had quality time with the Lord!  I  knew that things learned are often suspect. But they need to be lived first. The most disturbing news of this hour, day, year, is "where are the wise?" There are so many who claim the role. Speakers of all sorts, each with credentials, or maybe even lies, that appoint them as heirs of wisdom. 24 hours a day they fill our lives. They try to change the direction of the wind (our values) to influence our lives.  The  Lord spoke to me this morning saying that no one can change the direction of the wind but God the Father, and the Son and the Holy Spirit! And as for us, human beings go, all we can do is to adjust the sails of our lives to reach our destination! I would love to encourage all of us to be watchful  at all times and adjust the sails when needed to reach our destiny with God's help! Mega huge blessings to you all!

No comments: