Sunday, August 29, 2010

Teaching a Seminar in Simferopol

In June Olga and I were glad to be able to send Aleksey to the city of Simferopol, to teach a seminar to pastors and teachers how to study the Word of God. The Seminar was hosted by the Church of the New City pastored by Andrew Shostal. We were blessed to find that thirty people were able to come and take part in the seminar. People were blessed by the method of studying the Bible inductively. Here are a few comments from those that came:

  1. These workshops are necessary, providing insight as to better understand the Bible. I personally received a lot. Thank you for your work. May the Lord bless you. Hope Haretskaya.

  2. Excellent course! Very informative and helpful. Thanks: learned a lot. Boris.

  3. Very interesting. There is theory and practice. The seminar awakens interest to study of the Bible, to know God more, and to look into yourself. Very useful. Basil Kostecki.

  4. It is very important and a useful thing for my life to be able to hear God through the Bible. These lessons helped a lot. Jan Chekhov.

  5. These seminars are forcing me to rethink my approach to the study of Scripture and my approach to Christian life. Thanks to the missionaries for their blessed work. Oleg Zhukovsky.

  6. Thank God for giving me the opportunity to attend these sessions! With clear explanations and with God's help I learned how to meditate on God's Word. Now I'm interested to read the Bible. Natasha Goncharenko.

  7. Excellent seminars! I enjoyed seeing how it is possible to break down the Bible. It is important that we learn to see what is written in the Bible, but not something I or someone comes up with. It is great that God's Word comes alive in these studies. Tanya Klimova.
There are people all over Russia and to world who do not know how to simply read and study God’s wonderful word. Now there are thirty less, because we were able to do this seminar. Thank you so much for all your prayer and support, and I would ask that you please continue to help us to take this wonderful gift to millions of others who need the word to work their lives as well. It is our desire to teach everyone who is learning how to further know fellowship with God through His word. Join us in that vision and we will be able to change and grow people for the Kingdom.

No comments: